Gallium Oxide Workshop 2022
Meeting Information Abstract Book
(838KB, May 13, 2022) Schedule Book
(447KB, May 13, 2022)
- The Schedule Overview page presents tabs with different views of the program schedule.
- The Time Periods tab is a graphical overview of the technical program. Time periods are shown on a calendar display, with each time period showing the start and end times, number of sessions and number of papers.
- Clicking the Time Period Code link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page listing the sessions during that time period. Each session has a link to display the papers in that session.
- Clicking the Timeline link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page with a row for each session and columns for each presentation time. All papers are listed on the timeline. Hovering over a paper pops up a block with the full paper details. Clicking a session link in the first column takes you to that session's paper listing.
- The Topics tab lists each topic in the program. Clicking a topic link takes you to that topic's Session page, listing all the sessions in the topic. Clicking a session link takes you to the same session's paper listing page described above.
- The Special Events and Meetings tab shows two views of the events and meetings. There is a tab for a graphical calendar view, and a tab for a chronological list. Hovering over a calendar item pops up a more complete description, particularly useful if you're using the Weekly calendar view where the events may be quite crowded.
- The Search Abstracts tab lets you search for any abstracts being presented in that meeting. You can search by any combination of abstract title or text, and author name or affiliation. Search results are returned on the same page so you can adjust search criteria if desired. The text meeting your search criteria is highlighted to help see exactly what was found.
- The Mobile App tab has instructions if there is a mobile app available for that particular meeting.
- You can see the complete program details without logging onto the website. No program schedule features require logon.
Click any TimeCode link to see the Time Period's Sessions or any Timeline link to see the papers.
Click a code to see that topic's Sessions.
|AC||Topic AC Abstract Book||Advanced Characterization Techniques|
|BG||Topic BG Abstract Book||Bulk Growth|
|DI||Topic DI Abstract Book||Dielectric Interfaces|
|EG||Topic EG Abstract Book||Epitaxial Growth|
|EP||Topic EP Abstract Book||Electronic and Photonic Devices, Circuits and Applications|
|ET||Topic ET Abstract Book||Electronic Transport and Breakdown Phenomena|
|HM||Topic HM Abstract Book||Heterogeneous Material Integration|
|KEY||Topic KEY Abstract Book||Keynote Address|
|MD||Topic MD Abstract Book||Material and Device Processing and Fabrication Techniques|
|PS||Topic PS Abstract Book||Plenary Session|
|TM||Topic TM Abstract Book||Theory, Modeling and Simulation|