AVS 67 Virtual Symposium
Meeting Information Abstract Book
(3MB, Oct 26, 2021) Schedule Book
(1MB, Oct 26, 2021)
- The Schedule Overview page presents tabs with different views of the program schedule.
- The Time Periods tab is a graphical overview of the technical program. Time periods are shown on a calendar display, with each time period showing the start and end times, number of sessions and number of papers.
- Clicking the Time Period Code link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page listing the sessions during that time period. Each session has a link to display the papers in that session.
- Clicking the Timeline link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page with a row for each session and columns for each presentation time. All papers are listed on the timeline. Hovering over a paper pops up a block with the full paper details. Clicking a session link in the first column takes you to that session's paper listing.
- The Topics tab lists each topic in the program. Clicking a topic link takes you to that topic's Session page, listing all the sessions in the topic. Clicking a session link takes you to the same session's paper listing page described above.
- The Special Events and Meetings tab shows two views of the events and meetings. There is a tab for a graphical calendar view, and a tab for a chronological list. Hovering over a calendar item pops up a more complete description, particularly useful if you're using the Weekly calendar view where the events may be quite crowded.
- The Search Abstracts tab lets you search for any abstracts being presented in that meeting. You can search by any combination of abstract title or text, and author name or affiliation. Search results are returned on the same page so you can adjust search criteria if desired. The text meeting your search criteria is highlighted to help see exactly what was found.
- The Mobile App tab has instructions if there is a mobile app available for that particular meeting.
- You can see the complete program details without logging onto the website. No program schedule features require logon.
Click any TimeCode link to see the Time Period's Sessions or any Timeline link to see the papers.
Click a code to see that topic's Sessions.
|2D||Topic 2D Abstract Book||2D Materials|
|AC||Topic AC Abstract Book||Actinides and Rare Earths Focus Topic|
|AP||Topic AP Abstract Book||Atomic Scale Processing Focus Topic|
|AS||Topic AS Abstract Book||Applied Surface Science Division|
|BI||Topic BI Abstract Book||Biomaterial Interfaces Division|
|BP||Topic BP Abstract Book||Biomaterials Plenary Session: Materials and Biology for the Future of Energy and the Environment|
|CA||Topic CA Abstract Book||Chemical Analysis and Imaging at Interfaces Focus Topic|
|EL||Topic EL Abstract Book||Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Focus Topic|
|EM||Topic EM Abstract Book||Electronic Materials and Photonics Division|
|EW||Topic EW Abstract Book||Exhibitor Technology Spotlight Workshops|
|HC||Topic HC Abstract Book||Fundamental Discoveries in Heterogeneous Catalysis Focus Topic|
|HI||Topic HI Abstract Book||Advanced Ion Microscopy and Ion Beam Nano-engineering Focus Topic|
|LD||Topic LD Abstract Book||Leaders in Energy and the Environment Focus Topic|
|LI||Topic LI Abstract Book||Live Session|
|LS||Topic LS Abstract Book||New Trends in Structural Electronic Characterization of Materials, Interfaces, and Surfaces Using Synchrotron and FEL Based Light Sources Focus Topic|
|MI||Topic MI Abstract Book||Magnetic Interfaces and Nanostructures Division|
|MN||Topic MN Abstract Book||MEMS and NEMS Group|
|MS||Topic MS Abstract Book||Manufacturing Science and Technology Group|
|NP||Topic NP Abstract Book||Nanoscale Science and Technology Plenary Session|
|NS||Topic NS Abstract Book||Nanoscale Science and Technology Division|
|PS||Topic PS Abstract Book||Plasma Science and Technology Division|
|QS||Topic QS Abstract Book||Materials and Processes for Quantum Information Science Focus Topic|
|SE||Topic SE Abstract Book||Advanced Surface Engineering Division|
|SM||Topic SM Abstract Book||Smart Multifunctional Materials for Nanomedicine Focus Topic|
|SS||Topic SS Abstract Book||Surface Science Division|
|TF||Topic TF Abstract Book||Thin Films Division|
|UN||Topic UN Abstract Book||Undergraduate Poster Session|
|VT||Topic VT Abstract Book||Vacuum Technology Division|