35th North American Molecular Beam Epitaxy Conference
(651KB, May 5, 2020) Schedule Book
(416KB, May 5, 2020)
- The Schedule Overview page presents tabs with different views of the program schedule.
- The Time Periods tab is a graphical overview of the technical program. Time periods are shown on a calendar display, with each time period showing the start and end times, number of sessions and number of papers.
- Clicking the Time Period Code link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page listing the sessions during that time period. Each session has a link to display the papers in that session.
- Clicking the Timeline link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page with a row for each session and columns for each presentation time. All papers are listed on the timeline. Hovering over a paper pops up a block with the full paper details. Clicking a session link in the first column takes you to that session's paper listing.
- The Topics tab lists each topic in the program. Clicking a topic link takes you to that topic's Session page, listing all the sessions in the topic. Clicking a session link takes you to the same session's paper listing page described above.
- The Special Events and Meetings tab shows two views of the events and meetings. There is a tab for a graphical calendar view, and a tab for a chronological list. Hovering over a calendar item pops up a more complete description, particularly useful if you're using the Weekly calendar view where the events may be quite crowded.
- The Search Abstracts tab lets you search for any abstracts being presented in that meeting. You can search by any combination of abstract title or text, and author name or affiliation. Search results are returned on the same page so you can adjust search criteria if desired. The text meeting your search criteria is highlighted to help see exactly what was found.
- The Mobile App tab has instructions if there is a mobile app available for that particular meeting.
- You can see the complete program details without logging onto the website. No program schedule features require logon.
Click any TimeCode link to see the Time Period's Sessions or any Timeline link to see the papers.
Search NAMBE2019 Papers
Enter at least one search condition. Only papers meeting all specified conditions will be retrieved. Searches are not case-sensitive.
Break Break & Exhibits Breakfast Closing Remarks Lunch & Exhibits Special Events
|Sunday, September 22, 2019 5:00 PM||Welcome Reception & Exhibits||7:00 PM||Bar/Living Room|
|Monday, September 23, 2019 7:00 AM||Continental Breakfast||9:30 AM||Bar/Living Room|
|Monday, September 23, 2019 10:00 AM||Coffee Break||10:30 AM||Bar/Living Room|
|Monday, September 23, 2019 12:00 PM||Lunch||1:30 PM||Bar/Living Room|
|Monday, September 23, 2019 5:00 PM||Posters & Exhibits||6:30 PM||Bar/Living Room|
|Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:00 AM||Continental Breakfast||9:30 AM||Bar/Living Room|
|Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:00 AM||Coffee Break & Exhibits||10:30 AM||Bar/Living Room|
|Tuesday, September 24, 2019 12:00 PM||Lunch & Exhibits||1:30 PM||Bar/Living Room|
|Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:00 PM||Coffee Break & Exhibits||3:30 PM||Bar/Living Room|
|Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:00 PM||Conference Banquet Dinner||10:00 PM||Sun Valley Resort|
|Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:00 AM||Continental Breakfast||9:30 AM||Bar/Living Room|
|Wednesday, September 25, 2019 10:00 AM||Coffee Break||10:30 AM||Bar/Living Room|
|Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:45 AM||Closing Remarks and Announcement of Student Awards||12:00 PM||Silver Creek|