International Conference on Metallurgical Coatings and Thin Films (ICMCTF) 2022
(2MB, May 12, 2022) Schedule Book
(913KB, May 12, 2022)
- The Schedule Overview page presents tabs with different views of the program schedule.
- The Time Periods tab is a graphical overview of the technical program. Time periods are shown on a calendar display, with each time period showing the start and end times, number of sessions and number of papers.
- Clicking the Time Period Code link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page listing the sessions during that time period. Each session has a link to display the papers in that session.
- Clicking the Timeline link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page with a row for each session and columns for each presentation time. All papers are listed on the timeline. Hovering over a paper pops up a block with the full paper details. Clicking a session link in the first column takes you to that session's paper listing.
- The Topics tab lists each topic in the program. Clicking a topic link takes you to that topic's Session page, listing all the sessions in the topic. Clicking a session link takes you to the same session's paper listing page described above.
- The Special Events and Meetings tab shows two views of the events and meetings. There is a tab for a graphical calendar view, and a tab for a chronological list. Hovering over a calendar item pops up a more complete description, particularly useful if you're using the Weekly calendar view where the events may be quite crowded.
- The Search Abstracts tab lets you search for any abstracts being presented in that meeting. You can search by any combination of abstract title or text, and author name or affiliation. Search results are returned on the same page so you can adjust search criteria if desired. The text meeting your search criteria is highlighted to help see exactly what was found.
- The Mobile App tab has instructions if there is a mobile app available for that particular meeting.
- You can see the complete program details without logging onto the website. No program schedule features require logon.
- For paper submission questions, email the Conference Secretary.
- For conference hotel information, email the Meeting Manager.
- For conference registration information, email the Registration Coordinator.
- For technical difficulties with this site, email Technical Support.
Click any TimeCode link to see the Time Period's Sessions or any Timeline link to see the papers.
Click a code to see that topic's Sessions.
|A||Topic A Abstract Book||Coatings for Use at High Temperatures|
|B||Topic B Abstract Book||Hard Coatings and Vapor Deposition Technologies|
|C||Topic C Abstract Book||Functional Thin Films and Surfaces|
|D||Topic D Abstract Book||Coatings for Biomedical and Healthcare Applications|
|E||Topic E Abstract Book||Tribology and Mechanical Behavior of Coatings and Engineered Surfaces|
|EX||Topic EX Abstract Book||Exhibitors Keynote Lecture|
|F||Topic F Abstract Book||New Horizons in Coatings and Thin Films|
|FTS||Topic FTS Abstract Book||Focused Topic Session|
|G||Topic G Abstract Book||Surface Engineering - Applied Research and Industrial Applications|
|H||Topic H Abstract Book||Advanced Characterization Techniques for Coatings, Thin Films, and Small Volumes|
|HL||Topic HL Abstract Book||Awards Convocation and Honorary Lecture|
|PL||Topic PL Abstract Book||Plenary Lecture|
|SIT||Topic SIT Abstract Book||Special Interest Talks|
|TS||Topic TS Abstract Book||Topical Symposia|
Search ICMCTF 2022 Papers
Enter at least one search condition. Only papers meeting all specified conditions will be retrieved. Searches are not case-sensitive.
Business & Committee Meetings Conference Events Networking Events Special Events
|Sunday, May 22, 2022 12:00 PM||ASED Executive Committee Lunch||1:00 PM||Palm 4-6|
|Sunday, May 22, 2022 1:00 PM||ASED Executive Committee Meeting||5:00 PM||Palm 4-6|
|Sunday, May 22, 2022 4:30 PM||Attendee & Exhibitor Registration||6:30 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Monday, May 23, 2022 7:00 AM||Attendee Registration||6:00 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Monday, May 23, 2022 7:30 AM||Exhibitor Registration||3:30 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Monday, May 23, 2022 8:00 AM||Plenary Lecture: “The Fundamental Physics of Spray Coatings and Surface Impacts: Unit Process Studies of Hypersonic Particle Impacts,” Christopher A. Schuh, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, MIT||9:45 AM||Town & Country A|
|Monday, May 23, 2022 10:00 AM||Technical Sessions||5:40 PM||See Program/Mobile App|
|Monday, May 23, 2022 1:00 PM||Special Interest Talk: "From High Temperature Tribology to Ultrasensitive Biomolecular Detection: The Versatility of Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Thin Films" Christopher Muratore, University of Dayton||2:00 PM||Town & Country A|
|Monday, May 23, 2022 5:30 PM||Welcome Mixer||7:00 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 7:30 AM||Attendee & Exhibitor Registration||3:30 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 8:00 AM||Technical Sessions||5:40 PM||See Program/Mobile App|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 11:00 AM||Exhibition Keynote Lecture: "Fabrication and Characterization of Industrially Important Films and Coatings," Vincent S. Smentkowski, GE Research||12:00 PM||Town & Country A|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 12:00 PM||Exhibit Hall - Light Lunch (While Supplies Last)||1:40 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 12:00 PM||Exhibition||7:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 3:20 PM||Session Break - Complimentary Refreshments in Exhibit Hall||4:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 5:30 PM||Exhibition Reception||7:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022 7:00 PM||Special Interest Talk: Special Interest Talk 2: “Evaluating Electro-Mechanical Reliability using In-Situ Methods" Megan J.Cordill, Erich Schmid Institute of Materials Science, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Leoben, Austria||8:00 PM||Town & Country A|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 7:30 AM||Attendee Registration||3:30 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 8:00 AM||Technical Sessions||5:20 PM||See Program/Mobile App|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 10:00 AM||Exhibition||2:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 10:00 AM||Session Break - Complimentary Refreshments in Exhibit Hall||11:00 AM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 12:20 PM||Exhibit Hall - Light Lunch (While Supplies Last)||2:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 1:00 PM||Special Interest Talk: “Tribological Coating Solutions and Lubrication Strategies for Gas Turbine Engines" Pantcho Stoyanov, Concordia University, Canada||2:00 PM||Town & Country A|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 5:45 PM||Awards Ceremony||7:15 PM||Town & Country A|
|Wednesday, May 25, 2022 7:30 PM||Awards Reception||10:00 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022 7:30 AM||Conference Registration||3:30 PM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022 8:00 AM||Technical Sessions||5:00 PM||See Program/Mobile App|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022 12:20 PM||Elsevier Focused Topic Session: The Art of Publishing by Jörg Patscheider||1:20 PM||Town & Country C|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022 12:20 PM||ICMCTF 2023 Information & Planning Session||1:20 PM||Town & Country D|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022 5:00 PM||Poster Reception||7:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Thursday, May 26, 2022 5:00 PM||Poster Session||7:00 PM||Golden State Ballroom|
|Friday, May 27, 2022 7:30 AM||Attendee Registration||9:00 AM||Town & Country Foyer|
|Friday, May 27, 2022 8:00 AM||Technical Sessions||12:00 PM||See Program/Mobile App|
|Friday, May 27, 2022 12:00 PM||Thank You, See You Next Year Party!||1:00 PM||Flamingo Lawn|