AVS 58th Annual International Symposium and Exhibition
- The Schedule Overview page presents tabs with different views of the program schedule.
- The Time Periods tab is a graphical overview of the technical program. Time periods are shown on a calendar display, with each time period showing the start and end times, number of sessions and number of papers.
- Clicking the Time Period Code link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page listing the sessions during that time period. Each session has a link to display the papers in that session.
- Clicking the Timeline link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page with a row for each session and columns for each presentation time. All papers are listed on the timeline. Hovering over a paper pops up a block with the full paper details. Clicking a session link in the first column takes you to that session's paper listing.
- The Topics tab lists each topic in the program. Clicking a topic link takes you to that topic's Session page, listing all the sessions in the topic. Clicking a session link takes you to the same session's paper listing page described above.
- The Special Events and Meetings tab shows two views of the events and meetings. There is a tab for a graphical calendar view, and a tab for a chronological list. Hovering over a calendar item pops up a more complete description, particularly useful if you're using the Weekly calendar view where the events may be quite crowded.
- The Search Abstracts tab lets you search for any abstracts being presented in that meeting. You can search by any combination of abstract title or text, and author name or affiliation. Search results are returned on the same page so you can adjust search criteria if desired. The text meeting your search criteria is highlighted to help see exactly what was found.
- The Mobile App tab has instructions if there is a mobile app available for that particular meeting.
- You can see the complete program details without logging onto the website. No program schedule features require logon.
Click any TimeCode link to see the Time Period's Sessions or any Timeline link to see the abstracts.
Click a code to see that topic's Sessions
|AC||Actinides and Rare Earths Focus Topic|
|AS||Applied Surface Science Division|
|BI||Biomaterial Interfaces Division|
|BN||Biofabrication and Novel Devices Focus Topic|
|BP||Biomaterials Plenary Session|
|EL||Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Focus Topic|
|EM||Electronic Materials and Processing Division|
|EN||Energy Frontiers Focus Topic|
|ET||Electron Transport in Low Dimensional Materials Focus Topic|
|EW||Exhibitor Technology Spotlight|
|GR||Graphene and Related Materials Focus Topic|
|HI||Helium Ion Microscopy Focus Topic|
|IS||In Situ Spectroscopy and Microscopy Focus Topic|
|LB||Late Breaking Session|
|MB||Marine Biofouling Focus Topic|
|MI||Magnetic Interfaces and Nanostructures Division|
|MN||MEMS and NEMS Group|
|NM||Nanomanufacturing Science and Technology Focus Topic|
|NS||Nanometer-scale Science and Technology Division|
|NT||Neutron Scattering Focus Topic|
|PS||Plasma Science and Technology Division|
|SE||Advanced Surface Engineering Division|
|SS||Surface Science Division|
|TC||Transparent Conductors and Printable Electronics Focus Topic|
|TF||Thin Film Division|
|TR||Tribology Focus Topic|
|VT||Vacuum Technology Division|
No special events available.